Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Glass Is Half Full.......OF FIREWORKS!! (and water, mostly just water)

I thought the nightly fireworks show during the Olympics at David Lam park would be a good opportunity to add something to my Fire In The Sky set. Unfortunately it was also the time that I was spending most of my nights at the office studying for mid-terms until 1:00 in the morning. Thus was the genesis of the photo you see here. The view of the fireworks was pretty sweet from 18 floors up, and I wanted to include the phone in the corner to add a little bit more context. I thought about putting some books in there but I thought that would be too much. Anyway, here it is, I'll add it to the rest of the set when I get around to it. And for those of you who are interested, Fuji 400H PRO, Hasselblad,  Zeis Planar 80mm 2.8 shot wide open, exposed for.....I dunno, a while.

No comments: