Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ferry Fotos

So I go to Victoria to see my buddy Cameron pretty often, which means I find myself frequently riding the ferry. Assuming it's not ass-cold and I've already finished my Pirate Pack, I like to go out on the deck and take some shots. Now, all the tourists love to do this too, but they're usually taking photos of the ocean, or a lighthouse, or themselves in front of the ocean or a lighthouse,  while I prefer to check out the boat itself. It's sort of like an aircraft carrier, only instead of fighter planes it has an arcade and Yo Gabba Gabba. So I guess that means I'm pretty much in the Navy. Call me Captain Admiral.

I think I have more around here somewhere....To be continued.















P.S. If you're interested in the technical stuff, I'm pretty sure I shot these on Fuji 400 H 120 film. The first one on a tripod, and the second handheld, both on my 80mm Zeiss Planar 2.8 wide open.  If you're not interested or don't know what all that jargon means, then I shot these with my iPhone.

No comments: