Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stupid Swine Flu.......


So I'm stuck inside my apartment for a week. This is wholly unfair. I don't even eat pigs! In fact, I frequently comment on how intelligent and emotionally evolved pigs are. And yet this is how they repay me. Motherfuckers. Well if we learned anything from Charlotte's Web, it's that pigs are jerks. You knit them some nice messages with your web and in return they give you the goddamn Pig A.I.D.S. and then you die but not before the farmer comes in and kills all your spider children and awards the pig some sort of prize for training the sheep dog.....or something. (Full Disclosure: I never read Charlotte's Web, but I did see it at the video store once. Granted, I rented Red Dawn instead, but I think we can all agree it's the same basic story). Besides, you know who should have got this thing if there were any justice in this world?  

Tristan. I think it's obvious why.

Oh yeah, I took this photo a few nights ago by my house. Go Wolverines!

Update:  I forgot to mention, I do plan on spending this time productively. I'm growing a boss (read: not very boss) quarantine moustache! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: