Monday, April 11, 2011

S-E-Oh No He Didn't!

The other day I was reading on my iPad 2 about how fortunate it was that Obama and Harry Reid and John Boenher averted a Government Shutdown while listening to Justin Bieber, and it occurred to me that I should post this photo I took in Seattle , home of Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and of course Starbucks. Then, while I was watching Tiger Woods play in The Masters, I started wondering why Megan Fox wasn’t going to be in Transformers 3, and that I should probably watch some American Idol to take my mind off of it. Aside from all that completely relevant information, I hope you like the photo, I think it’s pretty okay, I guess. So, um, yeah......

Jersey Shore Rebecca Black Charlie Sheen.

1 comment:

Stew said...

I'm kind of obsessed with this post