Monday, September 5, 2011

Another editorial I shot a while ago but forgot to post so now I'm posting it!

So this is something I shot for Lexington a while back, and then String decided to publish it. I think this was maybe the girl's first shoot but she did pretty well! I had her walk across the street about a million times, and in the middle of it some dude started full-on hitting on her, and then came up to my crew and I (and her mom) and started explaining how he was going to marry her and make music with her. Plus he had a stupid accent. Basically the creepiest guy on the planet. I don't think he realized she was about 14, but then again maybe he did. I've included a shot of her seeming rather embarrassed as he "charms her" after the jump. FYI they didn't get married.

P.S. I decided to shoot about half of this on 35mm just for fun and I really liked it. I was going to shoot Ektar but they were sold out so I ended up using Provia 100.













"I vant to do compleeetly eeelegal tings to you, ya?"

No comments: