Friday, June 24, 2011

New/Old String Magazine Editorial - NIGHT VISION

So why am I just now posting this editorial that I shot four months ago? Oh riiiggghhhhhtttt, cause I'm bad at blogging managing my life. Although I am showing signs of improvement. I'm diversifying my diet by alternating between various pizza vendors, and the other day I even recycled something. I know, I'm impressed with me too. Fortunately, I'm still reasonably good at the whole picture taking thing. Got to work with some great people on this one, and Lauren was a real trooper. When I needed her to stand on that balcony as it started snowing and wear just tiny little evening dresses and still look amazing (i.e. not like she was going to freeze to death), she just.... did it, like a total pro. She didn't try to hit me or anything. I bet you she recycles too. Here's the link: http://stringmagazine.ca/night-vision-photographed-by-christopher-young/ 

No comments: